Thursday, December 7, 2017

MY BOOK IS HERE!!!

So I got my first book published today! Four long, long years in the making and finally it's here! I almost feel like I've been carrying a baby around in my head for all of these years, and it's finally been birthed!

Here's a short synopsis for all of my readers: Sally Buchanan hates the color pink, and she has ever since she was bullied by Crystal three years ago. A day before Sally's 13th birthday, she finds out her mother has secretly planned an entirely pink party and, even worse, invited Crystal. Wishing for blue, her favorite color for three years, Sally and her best friend Jamie navigate the perilously pink road to the dreaded 13th birthday party.

You can buy my book at Smashwords.com for $2.99. I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. For all of you out there that have supported me on this journey, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

P.S. I have another story in the making so don't get too comfy with this one. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment