Friday, February 23, 2018

Project 2: The Banks



On the banks, I would like to preserve all my mint plants, but I want to start some descending beds that look something like a combination of these two pictures:




Does anyone have a website with step by step paper instructions???? I've been trying to find one, but no such luck. Except, that is in my Garden landscaping book, but it isn't quite the look I'm going for.

My biggest challenge with this project is going to be cost. 😩 I don't even want to think about it. I'm hoping I can make it out of pallets but...yeah. 

I think I would probably do a herb garden in the raised beds since the mint is alread preexisting. Pretty much the herbs that you cook with day to day:
http://www.cookinglight.com/cooking-101/essential-ingredients/all-about-herbs-slideshow

I might put a few sacrifical strawberry plants in there to. Gotta keep the birdies away from my larger patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment