Friday, December 8, 2017

Official Announcement

Today is the day! My parents are going to announce the publishing of the book (to their Facebook friends). The nerves inside of me are going haywire. I don't know if I am going to be able to take all of this stress. My granny always says, and I quote, "This too shall pass." 

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Thank you to everyone who has supported me along this very long journey. At seven o' clock last night I finally got my blog to a point where I could be completely sastified with it and I was relaxed. Then, this morning, Mom hit me with the fact that she and my dad were going to post the announcement on Facebook. Everything in me screamed 'I'm not ready!" Honestly though, I'm not sure I will ever be ready.   

No comments:

Post a Comment