Monday, January 14, 2019

Yes, I'm Still Alive

So a lot of my life recently has been consumed by school. Big shock. Honestly, this kind of lifestyle is pretty typical for any high school student who aspires to go to college. Especially the ones in the latter half of their high school years. I'm a senior this year. Wow. That is an amazing thing to think. College is fast approaching, and I am soooo ready for it. I have surprised even myself with the amount of goals that I have both created and accomplished. I have definitely grown in the last two years and I am confident when I say that I think that I am ready for the college life experience. 

So yeah, school is my life, but I am focused on school with the intention of having a great future.  As a quote I read yesterday said "If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you." -Anonymous 

Talk with you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment