Thursday, December 14, 2017

Another First-Hanukkah Night 1



To me, this time of year screams peppermint and chocolate. I have always wanted to make peppermint bark and since it's Hanukkah, Mom is letting me get 'tons' of sugary items to make sweets. The recipe was fairly simple and tastes amazing. It's super rich though, so I would recommend smaller pieces (the ones pictured are still too big.). I even cut the recipe in half and it made about 25-30 bite sized pieces. Next time I'll probably use dark chocolate. Oh, and with the crushed peppermint pieces, I put them in a quart sized Ziploc bag and hit the individual candies with a hammer. It worked quite well. Here's the article if you want to check it out: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/185194/peppermint-bark/  Made 12.12.17.


No comments:

Post a Comment